Les Marches en Italie
Authentic Italy Organized Tour
Discover the Marche region:
An organized tour of medieval villages and tastings of local products in the Marche region of Italy
Why an authentic stay in Italy in the Marches?
During this authentic tour in Italy, you will discover a region full of small towns of medieval origin. 28 villages are listed as the most beautiful villages in Italy – most of them are surrounded by ramparts within which commercial places compete with places of power, small squares crossed by ancient Roman roads and centered with fountains, palaces of ancient patrician families, theatres, religious buildings and ecclesiastical seats.
Historic towns, magnificent natural landscapes, splendid coasts, local producers, typical products, wine and cheese tastings…enough reasons to make a great trip there !
Enjoy this authentic 8-day tour of Italy, through an itinerary where each city has a story to tell you.
A bit of geography:
The Marches are mainly hilly, the west of the region is more mountainous, while the east is a largely seaside coast on the Adriatic Sea. The region lies in east-central Italy along the Adriatic , between Romagna to the north, Umbria and Tuscany to the west, and Abruzzo to the south.
The Marches, with the National Park of the Sibillini Mountains , the Gran Sasso Park and the Monti della Laga , with its regional parks and nature reserves, offer breathtaking panoramas as well as flora and fauna of remarkable interest
Guided stay of 8 days : Urbino, fermignano, Gradara, Mondavio, Corinaldo, the caves of Frassasi, Loreto, Conero and Portonovo etc….
Departure guaranteed from 2 people dates of your choice.
- DISCOVER A STRIKING EXAMPLE OF ITALIAN RENAISSANCE IN THE MARCHE REGION LIKE URBINO: A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE CITY
- DISCOVER HISTORIC CITIES THAT PRESERVE THEIR HISTORY AND TRADITIONS WITH DIFFERENT SUGGESTIVE PANORAMIC VIEWS
- DISCOVER AN ORGANIZED PROGRAM WITH GUIDES, CENTRAL ITALY AS AN AUTHENTIC REGION WHERE TRADITIONS AND NATURAL LANDSCAPES ARE TREASURES TO PRESERVE
- WALKING HILLS FROM THE COUNTRYSIDE TO THE COAST
- ADMIRE AND ENJOY THE ENCHANTMENT OF THE CONERO COAST
- VISIT AND TASTE LOCAL PRODUCTS AND BUY THEM FROM LOCAL PRODUCERS: TASTE AND DISCOVER THE LOCAL FLAVORS OF THIS REGION
- French/English speaking local guide
- Half board (breakfast and lunches) + 2 dinners
- You stay in a villa with a heavenly decor: Villa Relais Giulia in Fano (4 nights) and 3 nights in a 4-star hotel Sirolo.
- ATYPIC TRAVEL ALLOWS YOU FLEXIBILITY TO MODIFY THE PROGRAM AND SERVICES ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS.