North India: 12 days
North India Tour
This 12-day North India tour will leave you with colorful memories celebrating life!
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EXCEPTIONAL TOUR IN NORTH INDIA:
- This circuit takes place over 12 days . It is perfectly organized.
- It makes you discover and live wonderful and breathtaking experiences while being pampered and pampered in luxury.
- You stay and dine in luxurious and authentic charming hotels.
- You travel in new comfortable vehicles with Wi-Fi.
- Your local guides are high level professional French speaking guides.
- A fascinating mosaic of ethnic groups, North India offers a fantastic cultural cocktail and dizzying diversity, which will remain etched in your mind long after your trip…
- Delhi is a mix of different cultures, Agra and its Mughal heritage. Rajasthan takes you into a chivalrous world full of color and legends.
- DURATION: 12 DAYS
- CHOICE OF DATES: GUARANTEED DEPARTURE FROM 2 PEOPLE
- PRICE: From 1990€/p.
- From European airport of your choice.
North India Tour: Experience the Real India – 12 Days
This exceptional luxury tour in North India is unique and perfectly organized. This tour will introduce and experience wonderful and breathtaking experiences while being pampered and pampered in luxury.
This tour trip is organized from 2 people. This circuit can be accompanied by a guide from Atypic Travel or only with local French-speaking guides. You stay and dine in charming and authentic luxury hotels.
You travel in new, comfortable vehicles with Wi-Fi, and your local guides are high-level professional guides who speak French.
A fascinating mosaic of ethnic groups, North India offers afantastic cultural cocktail and dizzying diversity, which will remain etched in your mind long after your trip…
North India Grand Luxury Tour Itinerary:Delhi – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi (12 days) Confusing ! No word more faithfully captures India’s enigmatic character. Source of inspiration, frustration, passion and amazement, India offers the traveler an extraordinary palette of sensations. Some can be stressful, especially on a first trip to the sub-continent: the poverty there is revolting, the bureaucracy sometimes exasperating, and the population density can transform the slightest step into an exhausting struggle. Even the most seasoned travelers lose their bearings at one time or another, but it is inevitably part of discovering the country. Love it or hate it – most visitors oscillate between the two – India is disconcerting. Few places on earth manage to ignite the imagination and overwhelm the senses with such intensity. That’s all you will experience on this luxury culture and nature tour in North India.
Departure from Brussels or Paris or Marseille airport.
Meeting with your guide and local correspondent at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Delhi , the modern capital of India, is also an ancient city that has its origins in legends. It is here that the various Hindu and Muslim dynasties followed one another, including the Mughals. When the British administration moved to Delhi (in 1911), New Delhi became the capital of India.
After breakfast, city tour of New Delhi: India Gate , Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament. You then visit the Qutab Minar. In the afternoon, you visit Old Delhi by rickshaw : Chandni chowk market to the great Jamma masjid . Then you visit Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Mandawa. Check-in at the hotel. Stroll through the city, in the districts with richly decorated havelis, possibly take a camel ride. Mandawa is in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan, with medieval charm. The houses are richly decorated and painted. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy the desert drive to Bikaner . Check-in at your hotel. Afternoon, visit of the city of Bikaner. explore the magnificent Junagarh Fort . Visit the 15th century Jain temples of Bhandeswar and Sandheshwar, explore the old town, the Havelis. Visit the camel breeding farm (if you wish). Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, a boat trip to the inner lake of Gajner Palace. Road to Jaisalmer. Check-in at your hotel. Marvel at a camel safari in the desert. In the evening, admire the sunset over the dunes. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, visit Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmalji Ki Haveli. Free afternoon. Free dinner and hotel night.
Morning flight to Jaipur. City tour of Jaipur : Palace of Winds , Amber Fort . visit to the City Palace . Free dinner and hotel night.
After breakfast drive to Agra. On the way, visit Faterpur Sikri. Check in hotel Agra. Free dinner and hotel night.
Visit to Agra Fort. Visit of the Taj Mahal. Free dinner and hotel night.
After breakfast, transfer to Agra railway station for the train to Delhi. Transfer to the airport for the return flight
ARRIVAL AIRPORT DEPARTURE CITY
YOUR 4 STAR LUXURY HOTELS:
- DELHI 2 nights: Holiday Inn, Mayur vihar
- MANDAWA 1 night: Castle Mandawa Heritage hotel
- BIKANER 1 night: Win Palace Heritage
- JAISALMER 2 nights: Killa Bhawan
- JAIPUR 2 nights: Shahpura House
- AGRA 2 night: The Gateway Hotel Agra
CHOICE OF DATES.
FROM 1990€/p. International and domestic flights included and half board
Departure guaranteed from 2 people.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flights from Brussels or Paris (ask for your quote if departing from another airport).
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION : Accommodation with breakfast.
- HALF BOARD : from day 2 to day 11.
- TRANSPORT S and drivers: All transport, excursions. An excellent quality vehicle with air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Toyota Etios for 2 people, Micro Coach for 4 to 6 people. Large windows, garbage cans, paper towels, bottle of water, Wi-Fi, audio-visual. Vehicle less than 2 years old, experienced English speaking drivers.
- ENTRANCE TO THE MONUMENTS
- GUIDES: French speaking if available (if not English).
- TRAIN: Agra-Delhi Train. Travel in Executive class.
- FLIGHT AGRA-DELH .
- ASSISTANCE : Local assistance at airports and train stations. Assistance from Atypic Travel 24 hours a day.
- Your gifts from Atypic Travel : – 2 bottles of water/day/person. – A souvenir upon departure. – A welcome letter, hotel vouchers, contact list, pen, writing paper, map of India, trip evaluation form.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Personal expenses.
- Prices for cameras and photo cameras in monuments.
- Tips for drivers, guides and restaurants.
- Baggage handling at hotels, airports and train stations.
- The insurance.
- The visa: 25€/p. (Atypic Travel can take care of the visa application).
- An Atypic Travel guide (optional) from day 1 to day 12.
Summary of what to remember about traveling with ATYPIC TRAVEL:
- Delhi : Traditional welcome on arrival with flowers and a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi.
- Mandawa: Excursion to the villages of Shekhawati.
- Bikaner: Excursion to the camel breeding farm.
- Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer fort tour and camel safari.
- Jaipur: You climb to Amber Fort by jeep.
- Agra: Agra Fort & Taj Mahal