South India: Kerala and Tamil Nadu
Organized tour in South India: Kerala and Tamil Nadu
Live an authentic experience during this organized tour in South India of 15 days
Exploration in Kerala and Tamil Nadu ALL INCLUSIVE
Why this tour in South India with Atypic Travel?
- A circuit in South India during which you explore a divine and authentic India : isn’t Kerala the country of God? and isn’t Tamil Nadu the homeland of one of the living civilizations of mankind? Stretching continuously for two millennia, and still very much alive today in the language, dance, poetry and Hindu religion of Tamil. It is a state that remains proudly distinct from the rest of India.
- You learn the delicious local cuisine of Kerala : very sophisticated and holistic: singularity, specialties, spices, fishing, teas…
- Lovers of raw nature and wildlife will be in heaven!: green valleys, misty hills, rapids, shallow rivers, quiet canals, dense forests and exotic animals.
- Admire the extravagant folkloric shows of beauty.
- Live the life of the villages with the people who live there, and share meals with the family while discovering their small hamlets. You will discover how fishing is done, how to pick coconuts.. .
- Travel peacefully on these backwaters that meander Kerala.
- Learn about ancient crafts and metal working
- Admire the architecture of the fabulous palace monuments of Tamil Nadu with its oldest civilization in India.
- You stay in comfortable heritage hotels that have charm and reflect the soul of this welcoming Fulani!
- Your local guides speak French !
- Circuit with international flights included: you don’t have to worry about anything!
- Guaranteed trip from 2 people registered, on the dates of your choice!
- Price of this trip “Authentic exploration of South India”: From 2440€/p. flights included and full board
What the price includes:
- International flights from a European city
- 4/5* category hotels
- Full board from day 2 except day 15 (day of return flight departure, only breakfast is included) with water at the table for lunches and dinners
- The night in a houseboat on the backwaters
- French-speaking local guides
- airport/ hotel transfers
- Transport with driver: All transport, excursions. An excellent quality vehicle with air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Toyota Etios for 2 people, Micro Coach for 4 to 6 people. Large windows, garbage cans, paper towels, bottle of water, Wi-Fi, audio-visual. Vehicle less than 2 years old, experienced English speaking drivers.
- 1L of water/p./day during the circuit
- 24/7 assistance with Atypic Travel and its local partner.
What the price does not include:
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- personal expenses
- beverages other than water
- Visa for India: Atypic Travel can take care of this formality on request.
- Optional: an Atypic Travel guide throughout the trip.