An organized trip to Madagascar all inclusive:
We offer 4 all-inclusive trips to Madagascar:
A 16-day all-inclusive trip to Madagascar. A total immersion in the Malagasy bush . Crossing the highlands by all-terrain car, folk descent in a barge on the Tsiribihina river, discovery of the Tsingy de Bemaraha , a unique site in the world, a detour to Morondava and the beach at Belo-sur-Mer
A 13-day trip to Madagascar for lovers of nature and seaside activities during this all-inclusive trip to Madagascar from 1995€/p.
An 18-day trip to Madagascar, from €2,390/p. combining a:
- Immersion in the bush villages of Madagascar
- Solidarity meeting of the peasants of Vakinankaratra
- Visit of the craft workshops
- Hiking in the massifs of Ankaratra and Andringitre
A 14-day trip to Madagascar. The Malagasy shores parading like paintings over the Manambolo. The Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a “forest” of limestone spurs. Price from 2890€/p.
Ask us for advice for your circuit.
Where is Madagascar located?
The peculiarities of Madagascar:
Located south of the equator , in the Indian Ocean, Madagascar is the fifth largest island in the world by area (587,295 km 2 ) 8 after Australia , Greenland , New Guinea and Borneo . It is part of Africa , the Mozambique Channel , about 400 km wide, separating it from mainland East Africa .
Madagascar presents a range of landscapes of prodigious diversity. Coral reefs , fine sandy beaches , traveller’s trees, baobab alleys , aquatic jungle , savannahs .
The biogeographical isolation of Madagascar, the variety of climates and reliefs have favored the development of a fauna and flora unique in the world, partly endemic (including the gray bamboo lemur of Lake Alaotra (Hapalemur alaotrensis) , the only primate in the world in live in reeds).
French is the second official language, spoken by approximately 20% of Malagasy 8
The cuisine in Madagascar is based on Asia with Indian, Arab and African influences. The food bases are rice, bananas, coconut, seafood, fish, zebu and tomato. The main dish is often accompanied by “romazava”, a kind of brèdes soup .
The climate in Madagascar
- in Madagascar, the climate is favorable everywhere from May to November (temperature and rainfall).
- The most favorable months in terms of weather to visit Antananarivo (Tananarive) are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the hottest months in Antananarivo (Tananarive) are January, February, March, October, November and December
- The rainiest months in this city are January and February
- The cities with the best climate are Toliary and Fort Dauphin with good weather at least 11 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Nosy-Bé
Entry formalities in Madagascar:
- passport still valid for 6 months after return;
- return ticket ;
- visa or electronic visa; information to be checked before departure , as the situation may change.
– Recommended vaccines, not mandatory for European nationals:
- yellow fever: compulsory only if a trip to mainland black Africa is planned before or after your stay;
- universal vaccines (DTCP);
- hepatitis A and B;
- typhoid fever ;
- for long stays, and in particular for those in remote areas: rabies;
- essential antimalarial treatment .