Organized trip to the Seychelles: the paradise dream! – 11 days
Nature trip to the Seychelles – authentic Creole atmosphere
Your organized trip to the Seychelles: Hiking, nautical activities and relaxation
An 11-day nature trip! An organized trip to the Seychelles with a complete program that guarantees you activities in breathtaking nature. In fact, these activities combine the pleasures of hiking in several islands of the archipelago, with the pleasures of nautical activities .
You will stay in charming accommodation with an authentic Creole atmosphere and days of intense relaxation on the edge of its dream beaches!
A bit of Seychelles geography:
The Seychelles are an archipelago made up of 115 islands and granitic reefs in the Indian Ocean. Located 1,600 kilometers off the east coast of Africa. The Seychelles are a true tropical paradise with palm-fringed beaches, translucent oceans and imposing granite rock formations that form dream landscapes.
Nature is king in the Seychelles:
The islands of the Seychelles are covered with abundant tropical vegetation . The mountains are ideal for hiking . You encounter nature populated by terns, black parrots and turtles. Indeed, the Seychelles are home to several national parks and nature reserves.
The exotic fauna and flora are so abundant that it would not be possible to list all the species that inhabit the islands. The natural diversity is spectacular ! You will indeed discover unique species and islands in the world during this organized trip to the Seychelles.
In addition, coco de mer trees only grow on the islands of Praslin and Curieuse. This is why the coco de mer is today indisputably the true icon of the destination.
The highest point of the archipelago is protected by the Morne Seychellois National Park.
The Vallée de Mai National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Indeed, this unique site presents a forest of coco de mer, also called cocofesses . The palms of these coconut palms with rounded nuts shade several rare plants and many birds.
La Digue Island:
The Black Widow Reserve is home to an endemic bird species called the “Black Widow”, which lives in lush tropical vegetation.
- PRICE: FROM 2290€/p. FLIGHTS INCLUDED
- DATES OF YOUR CHOICE
- GUARANTEED DEPARTURE FROM 2 PEOPLE
An extension of one or more nights at the hotel is possible on request.
Your hotel: Anse Soleil Beachcomber , “Premier” room
What you will like at the hotel:
- Anse Soleil Beachcomber is located in Baie Lazare in the southwest coast of Mahe Island. What makes it a magnificent site at the foot of the superb beach of Anse Soleil
- – The Seychellois welcome and atmosphere (the hotel is run by a Seychellois family)
- – The somewhat isolated site gives the hotel a very exclusive side (but only 30 minutes from the capital Victoria)
- – A small charming Creole hotel located in a very quiet environment
- – The exceptional view of the ocean from your room
- – A very beautiful spot for free diving (fins, mask and snorkel)
- – A simple but warm decoration
- – The hotel is in the immediate vicinity of the small restaurant Anse Soleil Café, very famous on the island of Mahé
Good to know for a nature trip to the Seychelles:
- Plug type: G
- Currency: SCR – Seychelles Rupee (SCR)
- Languages: French, English, Creole
- Time zone: GMT +4 hours
When to go to the Seychelles?
The months of transition between the 2 seasons are the most pleasant, in particular from the end of April to the end of June, and from mid-September to mid-November.
Main assets of the Seychelles:
- No visas: tourists do not need visas to enter the Seychelles, so there is considerable less stress before going on vacation.
- Simple transport links: more and more airlines are operating flights to the Seychelles, in addition to this, connections between the inner islands by ferry and plane are easy to organize, allowing unique island-hopping excursions.
- Endless summer: a tropical climate perfect for sun and beach lovers. So the temperature rarely drops below 24°C or rises above 32°C.
- A rich history: Mahé, the main island of the Seychelles, was discovered by French explorers in 1742. The islands have remained a mystery for centuries & myths and legends abound about pirate activity in the area and hidden treasures…
- A living Creole spirit: Seychellois culture is a unique blend of English, French, African and Indian influences. In fact, we find this in the language (Creole, or Seselwa), cuisine, architecture, art and music…
The natural assets:
- The best beaches in the world: The Seychelles are famous for their secluded and spectacular beaches. These remain relatively uncrowded and are, for the most part, easily accessible. Even though all beaches in the Seychelles are public.
- Untouched beauty: more than half of the Seychelles archipelago is made up of national parks and marine reserves. This makes it an excellent destination for travelers who love hiking and nature lovers who will appreciate exceptional endemic flora and fauna.
- A romantic destination: the Seychelles remain ideally located for romantic stays and special occasions (wedding, honeymoon, etc.). That’s why many hotel packages, tours and experiences have been created especially for couples. A sense of intimacy and seclusion that is hard to find anywhere else in the world.