Thailand: Culture, nature and relaxation 13 days
International flights included and half board.
Thailand is a wonderful destination, made up of different cultures, lush nature and complete relaxation. A very ancient kingdom with hundreds of Buddhist temples, thousands of small villages and millions of smiling and welcoming inhabitants. Discover the rich nature of the country: rivers, mountains, jungles, lakes and exotic animals such as elephants and monkeys.
The discoveries will follow one another during this multifaceted journey.
Thailand is a welcoming place with which you will feel in osmosis. And you will leave it with a happy heart, filled with marvelous memories.
Thailand, the land of free men, remains one of the last countries in the world to bring together so many quality ingredients to succeed in the recipe for the ideal holiday: wooden bungalows on sleepy beaches, vast rice fields and jungle-covered hills, traditions perennials, ancestral tribes, refined and varied cuisine at (still) often ridiculous prices.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRIP WITH ATYPIC TRAVEL:
- A 13-day journey of discovery and relaxation.
- Yoga and meditation planned in the program, from 2 registered.
- You will experience Thailand’s fascinating history and culture in small groups of max. 12 people with a guide from Atypic Travel OR privately without a guide (ask for your quote)
- French-speaking local guides during the visits
- you’ll indulge in Thai cuisine at a cooking school.
- You will admire the contrasts between the modern metropolis of Bangkok and the primitive conditions of tribal villages in the northern mountains.
- You will navigate the canals of Bangkok.
- You will approach elephants at the Elephant Care Center
- You will harvest tea with a bamboo basket on your back .
- In other words, Bangkok , a fascinating megalopolis dotted with traditional islands. Ayutthay a and Sukhothai , Memoirs of the Kingdom of Siam. Chiang Mai which points north and its Khmer influences.
- Without forgetting the strings of heavenly islands to discover…richly decorated temples, heavenly beaches, spicy gastronomy at low prices, luxurious hotels, divine massages, shopping and a hectic nightlife .
- Well-deserved 4-night relaxation on a paradise beach: Koh Samui.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE FROM 2 PEOPLE.ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
PRICE From 2200€/p. FLIGHTS INCLUDED, HALF-BOARD ACCORDING TO THE PROGRAM.
DATES OF YOUR CHOICE