Tourism and Covid-19
Tourism and the covid-19 health crisis
Traveling during and after covid-19: We offer travel programs of sanitary and safe quality (sanitary measures in hotels, in transport, during activities). This, thanks to the health charters of our local partners who are facing this health crisis of covid-19. , taking adequate sanitary measures.
Develop sustainable tourism offers
Fight against over-tourism and its negative effects on the environment and on the inhabitants.
Sanitary measures announced in hotels
Tourism and covid-19:
- The measures. Review guidance for cleaning crews for all areas of the hotel. With particular emphasis on high frequency touch points, such as room key cards.
- Ensure social distancing for customers through signage and guidelines, including elevators.
- Train staff on infection control, social distancing and improved hygiene measures. Including hand washing and the use of masks and gloves. All superfluous items should be removed throughout the hotel.
- Integrate technologies to enable automation, such as introducing contactless payments where possible
- Offer room service using contactless delivery methods.
- Have clear, consistent and improved communication with customers on new health and hygiene safety protocols. Both digitally and physically in hotels.
- Safe reopening of food and beverage outlets and meeting and event spaces. With specific actions, to ensure social distancing, disinfection and food safety.